Friday, March 16, 2012

Little Time


I have been finding it challenging to find the words to type for this long post I have been holding in about my little part of me. i figured if I took a few pictures it would solve all issues because it would give me inspiration. I was wrong however. Sadly ALL of me is having a headache and it just has not been moving even slightly.

I will give you a little bit and more tomorrow. Today was a long day at work for me, I had a fun time throwing a party at work for the clients but between my favorite client having an ongoing seizure and me getting so dizzy that I began blacking out through the day I got done with work feeling extremely small. Called dad and that helped a bit , hearing his voice always makes me feel stronger. Not like I have to but the thought of being brave for my dad makes me feel better internally.

I bought myself some duckies and small odds and ends to cheer myself up. I found myself slipping into full little mode. I was talking to myself through the stores I walked in (got a couple of really weird looks). Honestly though, looks included I had a wonderful afternoon shopping I could really check out and let myself go, I didn't need to be in charge anymore I could just relax and let go. 

It's weird around two months ago I spoke about my different personalitys that my littles took on in character form. Usually I don't tap into ducky or copper very much. But the last few days they are both where I keep ending up. Copper when I am more all over the place distracted and in my own little zone and ducky when I couldn't care less about the rest of the world, I get a little sassier and just overall happy in ducky mode. 

I found out that when I am little(specifically more ducky-esk) I tend to get more whiny needy and tend to want things and want to be entertained unless I am completely spaced that part of me doesn't usually present itself in front of anyone I know. I am more in "copper" mode around people, quiet, introverted, reserved and a little space case distracted by everything. I let myself be more duckiesk today , must say it was funny because ducky tends to play the "mine mine mine" game she doesn't like being told no, so topping myself in the store made me look like someone off the short bus...."I want it..." "NO save the money" "But I NEED it" "For what? " "My collecttin duhhh" 

I swear people thought I was a cross between sybill and smegall from the two towers at one point i caught myself glarring at this lady in the isle because she was using the price checker and I wanted to use it! I then got this look like...."are you ok?" and I quickly came back to reality and realized I was soo pulling a "MY PRECIOUSSSSS" moment...score!! 

Here are some pics I took of today, enjoy....btw I am debating going back to my 365 project and starting over again...let me know what you think!

Anyways more laters but at least I attempted to update!

1 comment: