Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"I'll stand by you"

So today is a fairly amazing day, I am with my second family and really enjoying spending time with them and getting close to them. I feel like I am going to make them claustrofobic really fast though, i have this habbit of getting clingy when I feel like people could leave....which usually makes them leave faster.....I guess i need to just go with the wind on this one and hope for the best

Joe doesn't know i am here and I am not sure how I feel about that I kinda wanna call him and just tick him off with the news, I know my parents were deffinately not thrilled but thats because I didn't tell them I left or leave a note. With joe it would just get under his skin in general and latley I have been wanting to push his buttons to see his emotions so he can decide once and for all to leave or stay so I can stop feeling shattered then picked up again.

I got a session for driving from Chris earier and I nearly bawled my eyes out. It was really hard for me to take i mean the pain was bad enough but I started really crying when he talked about being my brother....it really shattered me that I was being unfair to Hollie, Chris, Shea, Michelle, Julia, and Megan....I cant remember the last time I felt so set with a family like this. I feel at home...I am not scared or intimidated to just be part of the family. I dont want that to come off as disrespectful though

Speaking of Disrespect I gotta talk to chris about my respect levels for him cause I dont think he understands how much i really do and my way of showing it. My ways are as always ass backwards which helps the situation 0 percent. .....kinda a bummer....I will just have to try harder to show him...

I had another shooting stomach pain today.....sigh....not cool, glad its not my apendix today though...it relaxes me about the place of the pain. Now i just gotta fight this minor sore throat.....good luck angel :)

Peace Love Serenity and Swats
Bailey
P.S GLEE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFi4mPi1104&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment