Saturday, October 23, 2010

Falling

"still alive but i am barely breathin"

...uggg I hate that song but that line is damn catchy

I have waited all night to vent out my thoughts, my hopes, my frusterations , the things i am coping with....but i am just so exausted....so i will make this letter as short as possible for its contents.

I LOVED YOU....what the hell were you thinking that I could just replace you or get rid of you. I am miserable without you.But I know deep down this needed to happen.

uggg...sersiouly dozing off at the computer.

TOnight no one tucks me in. that was your spot....to say i love you and goodnight so i could feel security and understanding....but with you gone I stack pillow after pillow......i loved you....

Finish in morning....i need to catch zees in the shadows

No comments:

Post a Comment