Friday, January 27, 2012

As cheesy as I am I don't usually find songs and say "Omg this song totally reminds me of us" ...ok well not a LOT , this song however became a huge exception. 

"You might be crazy Have I told you lately that I love you? You're the only reason that I'm not afraid to fly . And it's crazy that someone could change me, Now no matter what it is I have to do, I'm not afraid to try And you need to know that you're the reason why"

I was thinking about everything over the past few days. Things have been a huge blur of craziness. Client threats, Calls from H, and dealing with the T and D relationship debacle. My headache tonight is a big extreme , it's NOT helping that my eyes are sore from the onions from earlier. Aparently my eyes really do hate the smell of onions as I thought. 

I have been thinking about old friends a lot lately , S seems to be the nightmare king though , the phone call I received angry and yelling months ago has turned into this really wretched nightmare. I know I shouldn't be afraid of this person but i am with so much of myself I am. For whatever reason it's been creating this internal fear that shakes through me a lot lately. I owe him and I know he wont physically ever hurt me but for whatever reason I am petrified of dealing with either him. I just can't wait to pay him what i owe him so I don't feel like I am smaller anymore. Somehow he made me feel that way about myself and I haven't really dealt with it . 

LOL wow "copper mode" my heart is pounding pretty heavy right now so I think i should post something funny in hope to make myself smile and just deal with it. 

...hmm a post from like cool, lets make fun of it!

The Infinitely Adjustable Reading Valet

Ok so if they are going to show us someone as lazy as this they must do it correctly. The guy needs a twelve pack, a t-shirt (button up...like really COME ON!) ...and some of those soft moccosons that wifes get mad at their husbands for wearing for many years on end. And he is reading a book? Clearly they didn't think this one through in the advertisment. If the guy is going hands free a key selling point is while putting a playboy magazine right in front of his face he now has two hands to massage and ....too far? Let me bring it back , Lose the aresol heightened hair, the freakishly clean look to both man and room. Get him out of the house and with some women. This man is selling the shut in nerd kit. Most guys this far gone make multiple facebook and Myspace profiles so they can pretend they have more than two friends...one being mom and the other being grandma
-We interrupt this dramatic posting for a sappy moment from our sponsors " 

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEE....dad just came upstairs and gave me some gummie bears....


1 week and 6 days! I am sooo excited I could scream! But I wont...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...ok
...so I lied?
...still there?




Good, lets move on,

Alright ridding myself of any soda tonight, My headache wont be assisted by any moutain dew I am afraid. Possibly a shower ...i really need something but i am trying to figure out what. Maybe some" art "time, maybe some "angel" time. Maybe some "little" time. "Craft" time, "Photo time"....no clue, but I have a weekend I suppose to figure it out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment